TheDriversLab's Control4 Earthquake Alert Driver provides a real-time alert system that utilizes the United States GeologicalSurvey data to trigger events at the time of an earthquake. The Driver can be set to filter events based on the magnitude and location of the earthquake. At the time of an earthquake, the Driver can be utilized to set an alarm, shut off crucial pieces of equipment, etc.
Some of the highlighted features of the Driver are:
- Filter events based on location and magnitude.
- Automatically convert postal/zip code to geolocation.
- Stores the earthquake epicenter and magnitude.
- In case of multiple earthquakes, the Driver alerts the highest magnitude.
- Customizable radius of coverage.
- Configure how often updates should be retrieved.
- And many more...