The ICS-ONE™ is a fully-automatic, weather-based, patent-pending, smart irrigation master controller designed for residential and commercial applications. The ICS-ONE© is unique in that it communicates nightly with a central server to receive water-saving commands, and then executes those commands in accordance with the customer’s preferred watering schedule. The central server determines the optimum watering time for each of the customer’s irrigation zones based on actual recent weather and its affects on the specific foliage, soil type, and solar loading for that zone. The server employs a proprietary algorithm which uses high-resolution weather data obtained daily to create a customized, water-saving irrigation profile for every zone, for every user, on a daily basis. It is ideal for both new construction and for retrofitting into existing irrigation systems.
Principal Market Advantages
Sophisticated water calculations produce water savings of 10-50% over standard time-based watering.
Lowest-cost controller which uses actual historical weather data.
Fully integrated with whole-home automation technologies.
Sold directly, via irrigation product distributors, and via home automation sales channels (dealers, distributors, and web sales)
-The ICS-ONE™ is a fully-automatic, weather-based, patent-pending, smart irrigation controller designed for residential and commercial applications offering the option of certified integration with home automation systems.
-The ICS-ONE™ also simultaneously controls outdoor features such as lights and fountains.
-The ICS-ONE™ employs a sophisticated proprietary algorithm using high-resolution weather data. It communicates every two hours with a central server to receive the latest weather data specific to the property’s location.
-The ICS-ONE™ is ideal for both new construction and upgrading existing irrigation systems; the technology is compatible with sprinkler hardware from all major manufacturers
-The ICS-ONE™ calculates the precise water needs for each irrigation zone, based on the zone’s specific foliage, soil type, and sun exposure
-The ICS-ONE™ applies the necessary water according to a user defined schedule. Capable of storing up to four days of skipped watering information, it then provides your plants with the precise amount of water lost since the last irrigation sequence
-The ICS-ONE™ determines the “How Much” and the user determines the “When”
PRINCIPAL MARKET ADVANTAGES
- Smart – Calculations result in savings of 40 to 60% over standard time-based watering
- Sophisticated – Uses actual, location-specific weather data
- Integrated – Easily integrated with whole-home automation technologies.
- Exclusive – Sold via irrigation product distributors and home automation sales channels
- Integrates seamlessly with high-end home automation systems
- Fully accessible via any internet-enabled device (smart phone tablet and pc)
- Internet connectivity via onboard Wi-Fi or hard-wired LAN port
- Available in 110V or 220V AC power supply ratings
- Zone solenoid output at 24V AC
- Rain sensor input
- Integrated booster pump control
- RS-232 communication port
- Flow meter input accepts native pulse output; no pulse converter required
- Optional color touch screen available for autonomous operation
Save Water - In its weather-based mode, the controller is continuously recalculating water needs to reduce watering whenever conditions permit.
Save Power - Every gallon of wasted water also means wasted electricity, because the water is pumped from somewhere.
Save Chemicals - Over-watering washes critical nutrients and minerals from the soil. It also inspires faster plant growth, which demands more nutrients.
Save Labor - Over-watering inspires faster – but not healthier – plant growth, which requires more mowing and pruning.